Little Yews is operated by eProperty Services Ltd who take the issue of security and data protection seriously and adhere to guidelines published in the GDPR (EU) 2016/679 which is applicable from the 25th May 2018, together with any domestic laws subsequently enacted.
eProperty Services Ltd are notified as a Data Controller with the Office of the Information Commissioner under registration number A8274619 and we are the data controller of any personal data that you provide to us in relation to the contract at Little Yews.
We collect information about you from your application to provide accommodation at this property. We need your information for the purposes of providing services to you and will use your information:
- to undertake and perform our obligations and duties to you in accordance with the terms of your contract
- to enable us to supply you with the services and information which you have requested;
- to help us to manage your contract;
- to carry out due diligence including whether there is any money judgements against you, or any history of bankruptcy or insolvency;
- so that we can administer, support and improve and develop our business and the services we offer;
- for all other purposes consistent with the proper performance of our operations and business in relation to your contract
The information you provide to us will be treated as confidential and we will take steps to make sure that your personal information is kept secure and safe.
We may disclose your information to other third parties who act for us for the purposes set out in this notice or for purposes approved by you, including the following:
- If we enter into a joint venture with or merge with a business entity, your information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners;
- To carry out due diligence on you as a prospective resident/guarantor, including but not limited to the carrying out of affordability checks, due diligence checks and the obtaining of references from relevant parties, whose data you have provided;
- If you request so, your information shall be disclosed in order to determine if there are any money judgements against you, as the prospective tenant/guarantor, or to determine if they have a history of bankruptcy or insolvency;
- If you are unable to make payments under your contract, your information may be disclosed to any relevant party assisting in the recovery of this debt or the tracing of you in relation to this contract; and
- In the creation, operation, renewal or termination of the contract, your information may be disclosed to the relevant local authority, service/utility provider, freeholder, factor, facilities manager or any other relevant person or organisation in connection with this.
Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
We will only hold your personal data for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as required by law (we may be legally required to hold some types of information), or as set out in any relevant contract we have with you.
You have the right at any time to:
- ask for a copy of the information about you held by us in our records
- require us to correct any inaccuracies in your information
- make a request to us to delete what personal data of yours we hold
If you would like to exercise any of your rights above please contact us at the address on your contract.
Should you wish to complain about the use of your information, we would ask that you contact us to resolve this matter in the first instance. You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office in relation to our use of your information.
The accuracy of your information is important to me – please help us keep our records updated by informing us of any changes to your email address, phone number and other contact details.
eProperty Services Ltd
18 May 2018